11 Technology Park, Belfast Road, Antrim, N. Ireland (UK), BT41 1QS
Call: +44 (0) 28 9446 1300
Primary Manufactured Products
- TPMS sensor and systems manufacturing and assembly. Schrader TPMS sensors shipped directly to automotive OEM customers.
- Key Customer Support Functions
- Sales, Product Development, Customer-Specific Design & Engineering, Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Schrader manufacturing facility since 1996, launching Generation 1 product for the Corvette C5. First high-volume automated lines installed in 2000.
- Second and third automated lines installed in 2002 and 2003 increasing plant capacity to more than 13 million.
- In 2006, Antrim was the launch facility for Schrader’s Snap-In sensor product.
- Headquarters facility for Manufacturing Operations with Process and Systems Development teams on-site.
- 50,000 square feet facility in Technology Park adjacent to Schrader Electronics R&D Centre.
- Well-developed prototyping and special-build skills.
- Excellent options for logistic routes with the facility being less than 5 miles from International Airport.
- Strong links with local Technical Colleges and two eminent Universities. Well-developed Graduate Development program and Technical Apprenticeships.
TS 16949, ISO 14000, OSHA 18000.
Plant Video Tour
Take a video tour through this Schrader location.