Channel: Automotive Aftermarket
End Market: Automotive
Applications: Small, medium, and large tire repair facilities, mass merchants, independent service & repair facilities
Components: Programmable TPMS sensor body, rubber snap-in stem or aluminum clamp-in valve attachment
- Combines 314.9, 315 and 433 MHz applications into one sensor
- Schrader patented technology offers a truly programmable solution, offering snap-in and clamp-in options
- Aftermarket TPMS performs identically to the original OEM-equivalent
- Comes “blank” and is fully programmable to the selected vehicle type
- Future-proofed to cover new and pending OE technologies
- Increases speed, ensures accuracy, and reduces cost of servicing TPMS-equipped vehicles
- One EZ-to-program snap-in sensor replaces over 90% of OEM sensor types
- Works with many programming tools you may already own
- EZ-sensor® (314.9, 315 & 433MHz) coverage includes vehicle models on leading platforms such as Ford®, Lincoln®, Mercury®, GM®, Chrysler®, Chevrolet®, Dodge®, Jeep®, Toyota®, Lexus®, Scion®, Honda®, Mazda®, Nissan®, and Infinit® (see the EZ-sensor® application guide for details)
- Fully programmable using most hand-held scan/programming tools currently available
- Additional parts include Snap-in Service Pack (20018), Aluminum Clamp-in Stem Pack (34000), Clamp-in Stem Service Pack (20014)
Service Kit components are intended for a one-time use. Schrader recommends that sealing components be replaced every time the tire is removed from the wheel, using a genuine OEM validated Schrader TPMS Service Kit.
20018 - Rubber Snap-in Service Kit for EZ-sensor® #33500
34000 - Aluminum Clamp-in Service Kit for EZ-sensor® #33500
20047 - Adjustable Clamp-in Service Kit for High Speed EZ-sensor® #33700
Schrader’s® single SKU TPMS sensor enables ONE EZ-sensor® to cover over 100 million TPMS-enabled vehicles in North America, supporting a diverse set of global vehicle platforms. Currently, there are more than 150 SKUs of tire sensors fitted to North American vehicles equipped with TPMS. For aftermarket distributors and retailers, this can mean money tied up in inventory for sensors that are rarely used, or time lost in the service bay while waiting for the right sensor to be delivered.
In 2010, Schrader launched EZ-sensor®, the automotive industry’s first patented and programmable OEM-replacement, TPMS sensor that is fully-programmable to function across diverse car makes and models.
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. This means that installation requires only the EZ-sensor® itself and a single programming/scan tool. EZ-sensor® is compatible with all major TPMS programming devices in the market and features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Schrader's 33500 EZ-sensor® replaces SKUs 33000 (314.9 MHz, 315 MHz), 33100 (314.9 MHz, 315 MHz) and 33200 (433 MHz).
Schrader is Your TPMS Partner
Schrader offers a wide variety of OE quality products to meet your TPMS needs. In addition to the automotive aftermarket’s most revolutionary TPMS sensor, we also offer OE Replacement sensors that come from the same production line as the Schrader OE equivalent. We can also provide you with the OE quality service kits and hand tools you need in order to properly service those sensors, as well as technical support for your TPMS programming and scan tools.