Channel: Automotive Aftermarket
End Market: Automotive
Applications: Small-large tire repair facilities, mass merchants, independent service & repair facilities.
Components: TPMS hand-held torque tools for snap in installation, valve core torque tools for proper valve core installation, nut torque tools for clamp-in sensor installation, T-20 torque tool for sensors that use T-20 screws to attach the aluminum valve stem to the sensor body, Nissan and Toyota reset tools.
- Schrader offers specialized, professional-grade TPMS tools for installing, removing, and maintaining TPMS sensors
- Having the correct hand-held tools assures proper fit and maximum efficiency
- Minimizes breakage from improper removal or reinstallation
- As a leader in TPMS technology, Schrader offers a full range of original-equipment quality TPMS systems, components, and tools that improve vehicle safety and performance
- Assures the high quality and fine workmanship that are synonymous with Schrader
- The tools you need to get the job done right the first time
- Meets or exceeds OEM requirements
- One-year warranty on most tools
- Complete technical service and support on all Schrader TPMS products
Today’s Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors require specialty hand tools and replacement parts to ensure proper fit and function. Schrader has the TPMS parts and tools required for proper tire service, repairing damage or the effects of extended use. Get it done right the first time with the tools and parts you need from Schrader, the industry leader in TPMS.
Schrader is Your TPMS Partner
In addition to Schrader’s Hand Tool offering, we also provide you with the Schrader OE quality service packs you need to properly service TPMS. Schrader offers both OE replacement sensors that replicate the original sensor in the vehicle and Schrader revolutionary, programmable, single SKU EZ-sensor® that allows you to service a majority of vehicles while stocking only one SKU!